- Two sheets of a clef free ‘I Spy’ game in which they will be called to identify and circle notes situated on the lines and in the spaces as the problem posed calls for.
- One sheet of circling notes in spaces. The notes will be situated in the treble clef.
- One sheet of circling notes on lines. Once again, notes will be situated on the treble clef.
- The two treble clef worksheets will be followed by two worksheets which focus on the bass clef.
- Identify notes on lines in the bass clef.
- Identify notes in spaces in the bass clef.
Also, the booklet contains
- A staff that begins with a treble clef and asks the student to draw four notes in spaces and five on lines.
- A staff that begins with a bass clef and asks the student to draw the four notes in spaces and five on lines.
- One sheet of ‘draw line note on the line #…’
- One sheet of ‘draw space note in the space #…’
- Total: 10 sheets of colour worksheets and ten sheets of black and white with no graphics.
Graphics by WinchesterLambourne.