The PDF file contains 5 pages. One title page, one instruction page, game board, and cards.
Players 2 or more
Game time 5 min.
- To reinforce accidentals to the key concept and enharmonic equivalents
- To review accidentals on the keyboard
- Download and save as a PDF file.
- Print, cut and glue together the two part of the game board.
- Print and cut coins.
- Laminate gameboard Scotch Thermal Laminator (TL906) (optional).
Each player gets a gameboard covered in flipped coins.
How to Play
Accidental Treasure Hunt is a picture matching game. Each player gets a game board and a deck of 16 coin cards. One suit has piano keys and the other the names of matching accidentals. Place cards randomly suit down on the game board. Start by revealing any two cards. If both cards are showing the same accidental, they are removed from the board, otherwise, they are turned back off. The game ends when there are no more cards to reveal. The student can play alone, with a teacher or another student.
Winning the Game
The winner is the person who matched all accidentals to their keys or gets more matching pairs.
Graphics by WinchesterLambourne.